Responding to Clean Energy and Electrification Challenges
Electrification of rural communities has reached centre-stage for contributing to poverty alleviation, stimulating economic activities in rural areas, fuelling industrial production and transportation as well as expanding rural development, protecting good health whilst promoting sustainability and environmental quality.
- We identify solar energy opportunities for investors
- We develop solar energy’s project and select technologies for specific development challenges for various environments
- We find investors and secure funding for projects
- We obtain governments permits, licenses, negotiate economic PPA’s, etc.
- We develop both off-grid and grid-tied projects
- We work with solar energy start-ups that offer affordable, tailor-made solutions that directly address electrification and economic development challenges on the ground.
Did you know…?
Solar Energy Advatages
Because solar energy is a clean, estimated at ±0.03 of carbon dioxide per kilowatt-hour, this dramatically improves / reduces health issues such as chronic bronchitis, respiratory and cardiovascular problems, among many others.
Because solar energy uses photovoltaic to generate power, it directly benefits the environment by not polluting. Solar energy is free of harmful greenhouse gas emissions – leaving only a microscopic carbon footprint.
In Africa the population has reached 1.3 billion (May 2019) of which only 62% is electrified. Countries are struggling to meet the current demand. The prices of solar energy are expected to fall due to the demand and the growing population, which is estimated at 1.71 billion by 2030. The prices are expected to fall by up to 70 %. Go Solar energy and save on clean and emission-free energy.